Jan. 19-22, 2012! An annual trade-only event that brings members of the musical products industry together to network and conduct business for the year ahead.
NAMM trade shows are produced annually by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM). The NAMM Show is a trade-only event that has grown over the years and now draws more than 90,000 exhibitors, buyers and visitors.
The purpose of NAMM trade shows is for NAMM Members to see the latest music products, attend professional development seminars and network in order to grow the global music products industry.
TYPES OF EXHIBITORS:
Musical Instrument/Product Makers including:
• Guitar and bass manufacturers
• Amplifier and speaker companies
• Professional audio equipment manufacturers
• Piano and organ manufacturers
• Orchestra and band instrument makers/suppliers
• Synthesizer and keyboard manufacturers
• Music Accessory companies
- There are no comments yet