DMCA - Digital Millennium Copyright Act
ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Website Notice - Designated Agent
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU KNOWLINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.
ANY INQUIRIES OTHER THAN RELATED TO THE DMCA WILL BE DELETED.
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (17 U.S.C. 512 (c), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement regarding Websites hosted by Sonic Weekly, Inc ("Sonic Weekly") should be sent ONLY to our designated agent.
Sonic Weekly, Inc.
Peter C. Bronstein-General Counsel
2029 Century Park East 19th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067
If you believe a Website hosted by Sonic weekly LLC infringes a copyright, you must provide the following information to the person identified above (17 USCA 512 et al as amended):
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information regarding how we may contact you (for example, mailing address, telephone number, E-mail address);
5. A statement that the copyright owner or its authorized agent has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and made under penalty of perjury, and, if an agent is providing the notification, a statement that the agent is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.